Thursday, January 7, 2010

We have something in common.....


Dear Patty,


I understand your relationship with the King... I guess I never told you that before I met Clint, I dated the King for quite a while, and reaped all of the benefits of free fried food anytime day or night.... at first the relationship was great! No cooking, easy cleanup, and a total bliss of yummyness.... After all, it was convenient to see him whenever I wanted, since he was just around the corner from where I live. He definitely helped me satisfy my cravings for all of the greasy goodness that comes with a Whopper and a King size fry. I soon felt that my relationship with the King was reaching an unhealthy point when I could no longer unscrew the mayonaise jar or squeeze the Ketchup packets into a bowl ( I no longer had the energy,) to mix up and create my fantastic fry sauce concoction..... since Burger King was one of the only fast food places in Salt Lake that didn't provide you with a cup of the delicious dip for your hot yummy fries. :-( This definitely caused a problem in our relationship, and I eventually began looking elsewhere for happiness. Above is the last picture of our happy days together.....


The King soon found out that I was Cheating on him... not with another man, but with a familiar female named Wendy! She had other yummy choices to offer me, like all you can eat Chili goodness on a baked potatoe with sour cream and chives and the unforgettable Frosty... (and that was a whole other story that we won't get into now.)


Anyways, I understand how you feel Patty. Since joining the FBA and having you and this group's wonderful support, you all have brought me to the understanding me that cooking my own.... fresh and healthy meals.... and having a gym pass that I actually use regularly..... that I can have a happier life and relationship with myself... I have began to taste the new lifestyle change of Wellness! And soon enough we can change the name of this blog from the FBA Situation blog, to the SBA Situation blog, and put pictures of our skinny little asses in sexy swimsuits on here, (like Sayward!)


Love you all, and a Happy Fat Blast! ;-)


Suni


2 comments:

  1. Haha!! Oh Suni, I adore you! Ps. I totally love the picture with the King! But you and Clint make such a better couple! ^_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD!!! You and Wendy were an Item too? (See my comment on previous post). I feel so ... USED! So... Ashamed!!

    ReplyDelete