Monday, January 11, 2010

HELP MEEEE!!



I got the following E-mail Today...
 My sister, Sarah, and I are selling girl scout cookies.  We can takes orders starting January 16th.  This year they are letting us send out emails and gather orders that way as well as go door to door.  They like how much safer gathering email orders is.  The cookies are $3.50 per box.  Money will be collected when the cookies are delivered the first week in March.  We would love to sell you a box or two for your eating enjoyment.  Each box you buy helps us earn money for camp and other Girl Scout activities.  


I Am Torn!  What do I do? I want to help the lovely girl scouts who, each year, have helped me out of my diet!  I want to have 20 boxes of thin mints STASHED in my freezer for a rainy WEEKEND where I just sit and indulge in their goodie goodness.

This year they are starting earlier than before because of internet / e-mail ordering... and I know MANY a girlscout out there.  (Hiding under table) I believe that they have me targeted! (Gives that wild eyed look) - I believe they truly target those of us that are trying to do better with their cutie smiles and their delicious cookies!

So, I need suggestions... what do I do when they come knocking?  They all know that i have a policy of ONE box of cookies per girlscout that I know - but that's about 20 girlscouts!!  HELP MEEE!!

5 comments:

  1. Who doesn't like those Girl Scout cookies ....start wrapping them in Ribbon and giving them away as gifts or part of a gift ...you can do it ...that way you are still support those girls while bring pleasure to others and still keeping your promise to yourself...Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell them they are all losers and to go get REAL JOBS!!! And then slam the door in their stupid little faces!! *Cackles* There... crisis averted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will Power! Will Power! Sys Boom Ba! Will Power! Will Power! RA! RA! RA! you just gotta be firm and tell them that while you would luv to support them, you can't because...if they're your real friends then they will understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no Will Power! Sys Boom Ba! I immediately agreed with Sayward, send them my email address. What am I going to do? If I break this easily just by reading a blog I am really in for it. >.< Sigh!!! I love cookies! This is going to be difficult isn't it!

    ReplyDelete