Friday, January 8, 2010

Confession is good for the soul...


As long as we're confessing, and this is very difficult for me...I've been meeting secretly with...Ronald McDonald! I know, The Horror! I'm ashamed to say that he makes my heart pound and my mouth water when I know I'm going to be seeing him soon. Every time is like the first time for us. His 'Special Sauce' touches my insides where no other man ever has before. His welcoming arms rap me in a cocoon of yummy tastiness and satisfy my every need. I know that he's bad for me but how can anything that feels that good be so bad? I know that I must tell him goodbye but I don't know if I can...(please stay tuned for more episodes of The Fast Food Conspiracy) Les

3 comments:

  1. That is wonderful Leslie! You know, this is very good for us all to have the opportunity to admit our past guilty pleasures. As the old saying goes.... The first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem. Well, we are all well on that road to recovery. Watch out World! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright Leslie, you have been officially kicked off the FBA Situation Blog!... Lol, J/K! But seriously, you need to lay off McDaddy's special sauce... O.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Suni, it felt sooo good to get if off my chest...I feel so much better :-)

    ReplyDelete