Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Goals? What are those?... They sound delicious!!


My #1 goal is obviously to look human again, but the biggest goal I have so far is that I would like to get excited about a man... to be as excited about the opposite sex as I am about food. I don't even know if this is possible without having to dress them up as a brownie or chocolate bar.... but you know... baby steps...

So my cousin is getting married in June, and my mother is getting married in September... and there is no way that I am going to these weddings looking like the disgusting fat slob that I am now! I already dry heave when I look at my recent photos, and currently these weddings are the only things that can keep me away from the deep fried cream filled 5 layered chocolate doughnuts... *drools*

Worse case scenario I can always sew my mouth shut... or go on that new crack diet that is sweeping the nation.

Anyway, attached is one of my before pictures for your enjoying pleasure...

*Think thin thoughts.... think thin thoughts!!*

2 comments:

  1. I can certainly understand a love affair with food...cinnamon rolls, snickerdoodles, luscious chocolate cake...wait, where was I? Crap, sorry about that...anyways, what I don't understand is why you'd want the same relationship with a man? hmmm unless you mean 'eat what you want and throw the rest away'?? yes, yes,that makes sense! Any other way would be a waste of time and sanity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the before picture - the sassy tilt of the shoulder, the curly bounce in the hair...

    Look, you can do it - just make sure that you remember that right now the gym is one of those few enjoyable things that is keeping you sane.

    ReplyDelete