Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Helpful stuff

Hey my little FBA friends, how you be hangin'? I am just sitting here thinking of all you lovely ladies at 10:30 at night! *Creepy smile*

... Anyway... So it's been a whole MONTH since we started this diet, crazy hu? We have all been doing really well, and we're already turning into some super sexy senoritas! I think it might be a good idea to start blogging about how far we have come this past month. This way we can keep track of our progress. I usually weigh and measure myself every Sunday. I wasn't able to measure myself this last Sunday, but I measured myself today and so far within the first month I have lost 1 inch around my waist, a little over 1 1/2 inches around my hips, and have lost 10pounds. I have NEVER lost 10 pounds with any diet... unless you consider the flu a diet... Everyone has been doing a great job with staying on track, I am very proud of you! ^_^

On a side not, most of you are already using spark people which is perfectly fine if that's working for you. I am not too big on that website, as I have fell in love with a better site! www.webmd.com it's fantabulous!! I was just looking at these cool little tips they have on their site about what kind of foods help boost energy, what to avoid, and what "bad" foods you can have within reason. I actually learned alot, if you're interested you should check it out, here is the link: http://women.webmd.com/family-health-9/slideshow-eat-healthier-family

You can also take their little online assessment. It asks what your goals are, what you are wanting to change, it takes in account your activity level, and all that other junk and what not. Then it will create a plan for you as to how much weight and how many pant sizes you can lose within a certain peroid of time if you stay on track. If any of you are interested here is the link: http://www.webmd.com/diet/diet-health-check/default.htm

They also have a food and fitness planner where you can track your meals and activity level: http://www.webmd.com/diet/food-fitness-planner

Love,

Dexter

Ps. Ha! I Bet you didn't see that one coming... did you?!?! I know it was wrong to pretend to be my human... but I mean really... she posts the most random stupid crap on here, she is so lame! Someone had to do something to help her out... what?!... I am just saying!.. Anyway, I better go. I have a very busy day ahead of me tomorrow... you know waking up at noon, take my morning poo, eat, drink, nap, poo, eat, poo, drink, poo, and did I mention poo? Yeah... seeee ya!

-Meeeeeeow

No comments:

Post a Comment