Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tale of the Tortoise and the Hare

Shape

Shape[sheyp]- noun, verb, shaped, shaping.
the quality of a distinct object or body in having an external surface or outline of specific form or figure.

(Thank you Dictionary.com)

So, it happened yesterday. I noticed it out of the corner of my eye. Shape? No.
I have an excellent imagination. So, I put on my (not form fitting at all) orange T-shirt and went on with my workout. I thought about it a couple times last night, but I didn't want to find out the image in the corner of my eye was wrong. Besides, the scale says that nothing has changed.

But then it happened again. This morning. As I was putting on my non form fitting green top, because you have to look nice on Hair Zappy Day (Oh you all know what I am talking about so I will SO not explain further on this one),  I walked past the mirror again. What was this?!?!? SHAPE??? CURVES?!?!? DEFINITION?!?!!  WHAT?!?!?

Okay, so I've always had a shape (if you consider blob a shape), but having curves start to show up on my arms, gaining definition, well - that's PRETTY Dang Exciting!!

I'm psyched. Like totally OMG Legally Blond psyched!

Take that you stupid scale. You may not have moved at all, but I'm getting SHAPE! I don't care what you say! I saw it myself. Okay, okay, I'll admit, I have a REALLY good imagination but whatever, I'll go on with my disillusionment if I have to. I have SHAPE!!!

Ok, now back to work for me...



Moral of the story- The scale doesn't always tell the truth (and something about a tortoise and a hare, but I'll get back to you on that one).

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I noticed your shape to! I didn't want to be like, "OMG!! MY RETINAS WERE BLINDED BY BEAUTY!!.... OWIIIIE!!!" So I just whispered to myself... "omg... my retinas were blided by beauty.... owiiiie...." Good job Aonika, you're doing so well!!!! Ps. Love your face!!! ^_-

    ReplyDelete