Tuesday, February 23, 2010

E-Merging News!




Feel lucky that you are the first to know the news of the newest hot couple, Patty and Vin Diesel! Patty and Vin met at the Gold's gym, and rumor has it they are now a couple. Patty has a hard time dealing with the media and photos, but they still find time to workout together several times a day and have been caught together in the following photos.
We'd like to wish the couple the best of luck in their exercise ventures together, and a very happy future together!

5 comments:

  1. Oh... I am SO Jealous! Look how HOT they are together!!!

    Congratulations Patty and Vinny - you two make the BEST Couple EVAR!!

    LOVES
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. **Sub note** Man.. I wish I was that hot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! So happy for them and jealous for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the?? Patty how the heck did you actually meet Vinny? WOW!! Okay....... now I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMFG!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! I AM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!

    ReplyDelete